What is stress?
Stress is a normal part of life; however persistent stress can have serious consequences on your health.
Common source of stress
Symptoms of stress
Healthy habits that can prevent stress
Get enough sleep
- Get 7-9 hours of sleep
- walking, running, dancing, cycling whatever you like, daily if possible.
- Be optimistic and look for solutions rather than dwelling on problem
- Sharing thoughts and concerns with your friends or family members
Giving up bad habits
- Give up smoking & drinking alcohol
Recognizing signs of stress
- Be aware of your own symptoms of stress and tackling it
- Eat a healthy well balanced diet